Sunday 23 August 2020

Let me introduce myself

I've decided it's time to start taking better care of myself and hopefully document it on this blog as I work at it.  A little background information - I'm 58, have been separated for 5 years, have 3 children and 2 grandchildren, a dog and 3 cats and work full time as an Expert Witness PA.

I would like to:

  • Loose weight - lockdown has not been my friend!
  • Be aware of my health 
  • Drink more water
  • Try and start some form of exercise
  • Become more mindful 
  • Organise and declutter
  • Use my bullet journal more effectively
While also still enjoying:
  • Spending time with family
  • Taking photos - need to make more effort here!
  • Playing Animal Crossing
  • Reading
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • Walking the dog
After a long break from blogging (different blog) I'm looking forward to recording this journey and hoping it'll help me stay focused on my goals.

I look forward to seeing you on here again.

Rhona 


1 comment: